We believe the biggest impact we can make is local.
Our priorities are to:
- Facilitate local community organization
- Advocate for social justice
- Advocate for land preservation and ethical use of natural resources
- Embrace technology and support local business as part of a healthy economy
- Encourage a culture of compassion (including ethical treatment of animals)
- Identify candidates that reflect these values for local and federal representation
Who we are:
Community members in alignment with these values who practice:
- Open Minded Communication
- Equality and Inclusion
Our members participate in ongoing discussion of current issues through online sharing and in-person meetups.
We organize local demonstrations and events.
We show up, we volunteer, we go to meetings, we support other local groups, businesses, and organizations.
We communicate with our elected representatives regularly.